Saturday, June 6, 2009

Night Light!


Happy Saturday to everyone!
This layout is from Lori Craig's weekend Sketch Challenge 83. If you've never been to Lori's blog, "Make a Difference" you've got to hop on over and take a look. She's SO talented.
This little stamp is part of the October Afternoon set called, Night Light. Since this card is for a little boy's birthday, I thought this little guy needed to be holding a birthday present. So, I masked the little monster and then stamped the present separately. The present is from an older Stampendous Fluffles set. I colored this little guy with my Copics and sponged around the outside with some chalk ink. I added some Stickles to the present ribbon for some glitter and added some google eyes too. Kinda fits with the whole Monster theme, huh? I finished it off with some gingham ribbon and that about does it!

Supplies:
Stamp-October Afternoon "Night Light"; Copics; Nestabilties; ColorBox Chalk Ink, DP-My Minds Eye "Bloom & Grow"; Brads; Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is adorable. Love the colors on your card. TFS
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!