Saturday, June 6, 2009

With Age Comes Skills, It's Called Multi-Tasking...


Do you not just LOVE this old guy?? Oh my gosh, he's the BEST! If you follow my blog long enough, you'll soon realize, old people stamps are my favs!! This old guy is from the Gina K set called, "Tickle Your Funny Bone". I can't remember where I read this sentiment but the inside reads, "..you can sneeze, cough, fart and pee all at the same time!" Man, I can't stop laughing each time I read that! I printed the sentiment and then stamped the image above. I colored him with my Lyra pencils and then cut the image out and embossed the edges using my rectangle Nesties. I sponged around the image with the Nestie in place. I then mounted the matted image to some scrap DP at an angle and finished with some polka dot grosgrain ribbon. TADA! Have a great weekend!!

Oh, and I've placed a link on my side bar "Subscribe To This Blog" that allows you to enter your email address and you will receive a message each time I make a new post ------>>>>

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps-Gina K.; Cardstock-SU Chocolate Chip; Lyra Pencils; Nestabilities; ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink; Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jeanie,
    Your card is cute. I always enjoy looking at them. I subscribed to your blog.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanie, congratulations on your new blog! Be warned though; owning a blog only amplifys your blog surfing! LOL I just ADORE this image!! It's hilarious and you have colored him to perfection! I think you just found yourself a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey woman,
    I love your cards! You are the first blog I have subscribed too. You should be pround. Keep on crafting.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!