Friday, July 31, 2009

Bellarific Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday everyone!! Yay!!! This is my submission to StampingBella's Bellarific Sketch Challenge. Isn't Stella the BESTEST?? Remember my Christmas challenge to myself? I bet you thought I forgot. Nope, I'm still trying to keep up with my goal of one Christmas card per week. This is card #5, YAY!! I know, I know, I've got a LOOOOONNNNGGGGG way to go, but it's a start.




Isn't this paper pretty? It's from K & Company and it's got this really pretty sheen to it. I'm regretting only picking up one sheet now. I matted it with some Bazzil Bling cardstock and stitched around the edges. The card base in SU Very Vanilla and I stamped Stella on the same. She's colored with my Copics and I added a little Glamour Dust to her crown and wand. In true Bella language, "SHE'S DA BOMB!" Ok, I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing weekend and maybe I'll have some pics to show you from CHA in Orlando, FL. I'm so excited about going! Look out, here I come!!!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp: Stamping Bella "Stella needs a prezzie"; Copics; DP-K& Company; CS-SU Very Vanilla, Bazzil Bling; Punches-SU Oval and Scalloped Oval, Fiskars Apron Lace Border; Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. My favorite color pink. Maybe I should wait to pick a favorite card til I see them all.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADOREABLE Jeanie!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very girly! I love it. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute. I love that Fiskars border punch. Keep up the good work.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so pretty, and that's no easy feat with a gal like Stella. BTW... she is my fav Bella gal of all. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!