Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sorry, I guess I can't fix OLD!!

Ok, so here's another Digi Shack image I colored up. As soon as I saw her this is what popped into my head. My girlfriend is turning 50 soon so I thought this was PERFECT! Don't you want ME for a friend? Ha! Kinda like a bad cold, huh? Nothing mushy or sappy from this gal! It's fun, funny and funnier for me. Ok, I do occasionally make a few NICE ones but only for those who don't take to teasin' very well. Lemme tell ya, I've had a few of those and learned my lesson for future cards. Ouch! As for me, well I just LOVEEEEE my birthday! I don't care if I'm turning 90, I'm still gonna love it. I'm a BIG kid about it too! Lot's of presents and it lasts all week long!! YIPPPEEE!


I colored my little fairy godmother with my Copics and shaded with my Lyras. The card base is the new IN COLOR from Stampin Up called Soft Suede. I paired it with some A2Z patterend paper and stitched around the edges. I matted her with some scrap red paper that I punched with an EK Success border punch on one side and stitched around the edges of this piece as well. I tied a bow with some SU taffeta ribbon and wrapped some twine around it and tied it off with a button on top. Oh, and to add a little bling to 'ol granny, I gussied her up with lots Glamour Dust on her wings. You can click on the image and see her all sparkly!! That's about it! Leave me a comment below and I hope you have a GREAT day!

Supplies:
Image-The Digi Shack; Copics; Lyras; DP-A2Z; CS-SU Soft Suede; Punch-EK Success; Ribbon-SU Taffeta

3 comments:

  1. Your poor poor friends. This fairy is soo cute. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too cute. Your creative mojo is awesome! Keeps me coming back.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Fairy Godmother. She can't fix old, but she looks good, thanks to your coloring and creativeness. Love the button on the bow. TFS
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!