Friday, March 26, 2010

Arf Arf!! It's Bellarific Friday!

Woo-hoo! TGIBF!! So whatchu hens got planned for this weekend? I don't have a thing planned.... thank goodness!! This is gonna be one of those "do nuttin'" weekends for me! I'm GOOD with that!


Well, it's Friday and you know what that means.... yup, it's Bellarific Friday at Bloggabella. Today's Bellarific Friday theme was a sketch from our own Joanneabella.


I decided to flip the sketch and do a horizontal fold card instead. Ain't I clever? I've been dying to ink up this image for the longest time now and this layout was perfect. This is "woofin it up" from Stamping Bella. Aren't they cute? My little Emily is the one all the way on the left. LOL!! I decided on this DP from Cosmo Cricket's Nutmeg collection because I loved all the earthy tones in it and knew it would look good with my furbabies. I matted the DP with some PTI Dark Chocolate CS and stitched around the edges. I stamped my image onto some SU Very Vanilla and colored with my Copics. I cut and embossed the image with my oval Nesties and tied this Orange Zest ribbon into a cute bubbly bow to finish. Be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know what you think of them, okay?
Next week's Bellarific Friday theme is "Gettin' Hitched". This could be a wedding, shower or even an anniversary card. Come on and play along with the sistahs and Bella Babes. You could even win some cool Bella Bucks!! Visit Bloggabella for all the details.
You hens wanna see some more eye candy? Fly on over to Bloggabella and see what the Bella Babes and sistahood have come up with. I'm sure it's gonna WOW you! Have a FABBY Friday and a wonderful weekend! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; DP - Cosmo Cricket; CS - SU Very Vanilla, Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Copics; Nestabilities; Black Glaze pen; White pen

12 comments:

  1. Great card,that image had me giggling to myself,imagine all those muddy footprints on your kitchen floor! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these guys!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dogs. Mine is Peanut the dachshund in the front! Great shadowing job and I like the wood grain paper. The orange bow is perfect as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love LOVE this!!! These pups are one of my favourite images and you've made them all super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just GORGEOUS, Jeanie! Look at that coloring. . fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image of those fur babies!!! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable. Love the image and those colors are just perfect with it. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE how you flipped the sketch; your colouring on the dogs is FAN FREAKIN' TASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeanie...I love dogs...gorgeous card...fabulous colours too...the ribbon and DP is soooooo!!! Yummy...thanks for sharing...have a stampin' good day.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love these little doggies. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my all time favourite images, being an animal lover and all... I just love how you coloured them all. Great papers too.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!