Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ain't I cute?


OMG, YES you are!! I LOVEEEE this little image from Stamping Bella. It's one of the images from the Lollipop collection. As I went digging for the images I wanted to use this week, I came across my Lollipops and they were just screaming for some ink! So, I helped them out a bit and showed 'em some lovin'!! LOL!

I stamped Lizzie Lollipop onto some Bella's Bestest Paper and colored her with my Copics. I added some Glamour Dust to her wings for some cool SPAH-KLE and a little black glaze to her antennae for some shine! Woo-hoo!! She's all decked out for sure. I cut her out with my rectangular Nestie and sponged some chalk ink around the edges with the die in place. This DP is from Pebbles' Downtown collection and I matted it with some blue from the same collection and stitched around the edges. I finished with this polka dot grosgrain ribbon tied in a cute bubbly bow. Okee dokee, that's it for me today. Be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know what ya think of lil' Lizzie. I'll see ya back in the hen house on Thursday for my next TKT challenge!! Come on, dig that Kraft CS out and get those cards ready for a new challenge beginning this Thursday!! YOU could be the next Krafty Chick!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; DP - Pebbles; CS - Bella's Bestest Paper, SU Chocolate Chip; Ribbon - Offray; Glamour Dust; Copics; Nestabilities; Glaze Pen - Sakura

9 comments:

  1. Adorable image Jeanie!!! Love the paper combo....so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, so CUTE ! Just love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To cute for words.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is cute. Love the sparkle on her wings. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! He is so cute. I love the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the images, the papers. It all pops right out of the screen. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking about pulling out my lollipops for some time. {hehe, been coloring up some Stella's though...} Love the bee, one of my fav's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am I this far behind again. I love that you make so many cards for me to admire, but I hate that I don't get to tell you that sooner, hehehe. Great card, you just can't get it wrong can you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like how you did the ribbon/bow in the middle on the long side. I am a sucker for the sparkle, so I love the wings. Nice shading on the face.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!