Thursday, February 10, 2011

That's Krafty Thursday #47


Mornin' hens!! Yeah, you're smilin' ain't ya? Cuz you know what today is, right? Uh-huh, it's time for another That's Krafty Thursday challenge for you hens to try. Ya ready? Course you are, cuz it's SUPER DUPER simple to participate in my little challenge. Wanna know what the requirements are? Ok, here goes... use KRAFT colored cardstock/paper somewhere on your project! Yup, that's it!!! Easy peasy. Now remember, you hens have to beat the TKT46 record of 38 entries!! Woo-hoo!! So let's get started.....

As some inspiration to get your creative juices flowin', here's a little card I made using "Daisy with a Stella on top" from Stamping Bella. As you hens know, I just LOVEEEEE Stella. She's such a hoot! I stamped her onto some of Bella's Bestest Paper and colored her with my Copics. I cut her out with my circle Nesties and sponged some distress ink around the edges. Then I tied this pretty saddle stitched ribbon into a cute bubbly bow, but WAIT!! It has WHITE stitching!!! Oh nooooo!!! Pffft! Not to worry, Copics to the rescue!! Yep, I took my E35 marker and colored the white stitching to match the KRAFT! Shuh-zaam!! Am I a KRAFTY CHICK or what?? LOL! What was that? You wanna be a KRAFTY CHICK too?? Well, just enter your KRAFTY project below by 7:00pm EST on February 23rd, and I'll pick my TOP THREE KRAFTY CHICKS and announce the winners right here on the 24th. As a winner, you will also receive Clara, the KRAFTY CHICK badge for your blog, so you can show the whole world YOU are one KRAFTY CHICK!

Okee dokee, that's it from the hen house today. Don't forget tomorrow's Bellarific Friday theme is "Circle Cards". Man was I sweatin' that one!! But just wait til you see my card! OMG!! I LOVE it! With that said, I'll see ya back in hen house bright n' early tomorrow mornin!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; CS - SU Kraft, Bella's Bestest Paper; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo; Embossing Folder; Border Punch - Martha Stewart; Brads; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Copics; Nestabilities




22 comments:

  1. I just the paper you used on this card.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe you're a clever chick! What a great idea to color the stitching to make it match perfectly to the rest! Adorable card!
    LouLou

    ReplyDelete
  3. the card is gorge..love it...thks for sharing..and the little tip about the copics and the ribbon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love the card....and I know what to do with Kraft paper now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic, I love the colours of this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colours are fantastic Jeanie ! Gorgeous DP as always ! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, this was my first time playing your Kraft challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love TKT!!! And I love your card, Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stella is a cutie. I love those papers and the colors. Neat tip for coloring the stitching on the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Jeanie, that image is fabulous and great idea to tone down the stitching with a marker.

    Hen hugs, Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I love how she's sitting on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card Jeanie!
    Love the colors and the image is a hoot!!! Fabulous!!!
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh, I LOVE Krafty Thursday. The colors on this card are so rich and yummy. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  14. That image makes me smile...just too adorable! Love your coloring and color combo...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colour! I would never have thought to use this image with those colours, don't ask why, I just wouldn't have, lol. Great card and I like that nestie die, woohoo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are always so pretty, love your choice of colors you always have a great eye for color. I kept my card quite simple which is not like me but the double challenge made me do it.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love what you do with these images! Beautiful card!
    Thanks for letting me share my Krafty one too!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for helping me to post my card...I am still a 'cluck' but at least a cluck who got to pay! The Other Patty Sue 2

    ReplyDelete
  19. omgosh, I almost forgot to post mine! Thanks for the reminders!

    Gorgeous Stella card Jeanie!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!