Tuesday, April 17, 2012

BLD Tuesday

Morning hens! It's time for another By Lori Designs Tuesday post! I'm having such a wonderful time playing with these SUPER CUTE images from BLD! Seriously, I don't think I'll ever tire of them. This little CUTIE is called "Fancy Bunny". How appropriate since she's all guzzied up with a pearl necklace and a flower too! *snort* So here's how this little cutie came together... I printed the image onto some Neenah Classic Crest white card stock and then colored her with my Copics. Then, as I started to punch a border along the bottom edge of the top panel I stopped after the first punch because I sort of liked the way it looked. Don't ya love it when an accident looks like it was planned?? Tee-hee! Ok, so then I stitched around all the edges and added a few brads to the top panel. Next, I cut out the image and mounted her using a few dimensionals. To finish, I added this GORGEOUS lace from the Ribbon Carousel and tied some linen thread on top! I hope you hens have a TEE-RIFIC Tuesday and I'll see ya back in the hen house real soon. {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Digital Images - By Lori Designs; DP - My Minds Eye "Dolled Up"; Copics; CS - Neenah Classic Crest White, Grey and SU Cherry Cobbler; Ribbon - Ribbon Carousel; Corner Chomper; Brads; Linen Thread

7 comments:

  1. Sweet image. Love your coloring and papers, also the way you did the border punch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Jeanie!! I love the sweet colors and great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bunny in her pearls. Very classy! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the maroon colors and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! I love your design and the sentiment on the tab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh her little necklace is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!