Thursday, April 5, 2012

Howdy!


Howdy hens! Here's a little TKT reminder and some more inspiration for those KRAFTY projects I know you have up your sleeves!! Hmmmm, do hens have sleeves? Oh well, you know what I mean! Tee-hee!

This here is a little birthday card I made for my BIL who I know is just gonna love it! Simple design, but it just seems to work with this image doesn't it? I LOVE it! This is "Farmer Clem" from High Hopes Stamps. I colored him with my Copics, and mounted him to this DP from GCD Studios. I matted the DP with some SU Kraft and adhered it to the SU Early Expresso card base. To finish, I tied on some brown gingham ribbon and added a button on top!

Don't forget, you've still got plenty of time to enter my That's Krafty Thursday #60 challenge below. The challenge doesn't close until April 18th so come on and play along! Or do I need to send Farmer Clem after you with his pitchfork?? Bwah-ha-ha-ha! I knew you'd see it my way! {snort} Ok, that's it from the hen house today! I hope you all have a TEE-RIFIC Thursday!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Farmer Clem by High Hopes Stamps; CS - SU Kraft & Early Expresso, Neenah Classic Crest White; Copics; Ribbon - Offray; Button; DP - GCD Studios Chianti Collection; Twine

7 comments:

  1. Awesome job!! Always love to come by and see what creations you have displayed for me!
    Your coloring is beautiful and I adore the touch of the gingham ribbon!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he came out just PERFECT Jeanie! LOve this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this is just fabulous!!! Not that all your creations aren't but wow -great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Farmer Clem. Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If BIL doesn't like it you'd better check to see if he's ill!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. what copic colors did you use for the skin and face?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image! I love the overalls.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!