Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy Anniversay!


Mornin' hens!  Here's a little card I made for a coworker who requested an anniversary card.  I think it turned out so STINKIN' cute!  This stamp is from Paper Pretties.  The stamp itself is quite large and features the full body of each person, with all sorts of cute things to put in the fella's hand (e.g. candy, ring, etc.)  It's a great anniversary or Valentine's Day stamp set to have on hand.  Ok, so I stamped the image onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored it with my Copics.  I cut a heart out of this DP and then placed the image behind the DP adding a few dimensionals for a nice 3D look.  I added a few scalloped borders below, cut from some coordinating DP, and then matted it all on some SU Early Expresso CS, using the Perfect Layers tool, and stitched around the edges.  To finish, I added a few pearls, tag, punched hearts and a satin bubbly bow!  That's it for me today!  I hope you hens have a FABULOUS Friday and I'll see ya back in the hen house real soon! 

Supplies:
Stamp - Paper Pretties Stamps; CS - SU Early Expresso & Very Vanilla; Ribbon - SU; Lace - Walmart; DP - My Minds Eye "Dream"; Pearls - Michaels; Punches - EK Success, Martha Stewart; Perfect Layers Tool

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jeanie. I love the colors and your pretty bow. The heart brads and stitching are perfect touches. The image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one FABOULOS Anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever using only a part of the image. These clever little tricks I never think off!! So clever with the heart cut out. Great card, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what this card if for???

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!