Monday, May 12, 2014

Thinking of you...

Mornin' hens!  Isn't this the sweetest card?  I LOVE the simplicity of it.  Lately, the clean and simple look has got me hooked!  I can't get enough of it.  
I just recieved this little tag die from Papertrey Ink.  It was on backorder for awhile, so when it came in I had to put it to use.  I love that little scalloped frame and it comes with the banner die as well. Nice!



I stamped the image onto the patterned paper and paper pieced the image.  I put a little "fluff" in her tail feathers and added a little bend to her wing.  I like the dimension this adds.  You can see this in the close up here.  I tied some taffeta ribbon to the top and added some linen thread as well.  To finish, I added some glossy accents to the heart and rounded two corners of the card base.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you have a great day and I'll see ya back in the hen house real soon.  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:



5 comments:

  1. Super cute! Loving the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a CUTE little Chic!!! and how you fussy cut him really shows him off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. Love the tag and die cut. The is cute also. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!