Tuesday, September 2, 2014

LCI Grand Finale!!


Mornin' hens!  I'm so sad about today's post, as this is Ladybug Crafts Ink grand finale.  Kerry has decided to close her store and has invited all past and present DT members to participate in this last challenge.  The challenge is "use your favorite image".  You'll want to check out the LCI website too because Kerry's having a phenomenal sale! 


Ok, so I dug through my LCI collection and found this little ol guy from the Wrinkley's collection.  Isn't he cute with his little combover!!  Bwah-ha-ha-ha!  I stamped the image onto some Neenah Classic Crest CS and color him with my Copics.  Then I stamped the image onto two patterned papers for both the chair and the rug and paper pieced the image together on the card base, and embossed the stamped sentiment below.  To finish, I rounded the corners and added some Glossy Accents to his spectacles.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today!  Don't forget to pop on over to the LCI website and check out the sale!  You can never have too many stamps right??  Tee-hee!! 
{{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:


1 comment:

  1. Now, firstly, how come i never saw this image at Ladybug Crafts and secondly, how come i am not making a farewell card. Lol!! I guess i have to make cards to start off with. Such a great card! Very sad about Ladybug Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!