Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Haunting!

Mornin' hens!  
Here's my last Halloween card! I thought I'd finish with the same set I started with.  I certainly got my use out of this stamp and die set.  I couldn't get enough of that cute little ghost.  OMG, I love him! 


Now I have to admit my mistake on this one though.  Once I stamped the eyes, I couldn't figure out what was wrong with them.  Then it hit me, duh!  They're upside down!  So rather than toss it, I drew lines on each side and made them look like a mask!  LOL!  Hey, whatever works right?  LOL!
Okee dokee, that's it for me today. I hope you have a wonderful day!
 {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:




1 comment:

  1. Upside down or right side up. Still stinking cute! He kind of looked cross eyed. :)

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!