Monday, December 15, 2014

The best way to spread Christmas cheer...

... is singing loud for all to hear!  Tee-hee!  Are you smiling?  Smiling's my FAVORITE!  LOL!  Needless to say, "Elf" is my all time favorite Christmas movie!  Lil' Chick and I sit and watch it every year together.  Love, love, love it!  
So, when I saw this sentiment in a stamp, it's was a given I was gonna buy it.  


I stamped the little girl and bear onto some Neenah Classic Crest CS and then paper pieced the girl's coat and hat and the little bear's fur.  I colored the skin tone, dress and added some shading all with Copics.  I stamped the candy cane stripe on the card base and finished by rounding the corners and tying on some red & white bakers twine secured with a button and bow!


Super easy card and I LOVE it!  Lil' Chick did too!  LOL!  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a Merry Monday and I'll see ya back in the hen house real soon!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:

3 comments:

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!