Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Just wanted to say THANK YOU!

Mornin' hens!  My birthday was last weekend and Lil' Chick coordinated a PERFECT day for me.  We all went to Joe's Crab Shack and had lunch, then on to Ritters Frozen Custard for dessert!  Shut the front door!  I could've stopped right there and called it a day, but no sireee...  after that, we came back home where a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting (my FAV!) awaited me.... and PRESENTS too!  Woot-woot!!


It couldn't have been a better day!  I am SO BLESSED to have such a thoughtful and caring daughter.  So I made her, Doug and Jaxon this card to thank them for a wonderful day!  Psssst! It gave me an excuse to use my birthday present too! Tee-hee!!  Okee dokee, that's it for me today!  I hope you have a  THANKFUL Tuesday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:




2 comments:

  1. It is adorable. Love the cute bear. I know "lil chick" will love it too.
    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet thank you card for a sweet daughter. And HAPPY BELATED Birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!