Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Happy Nurse's Day!

Mornin' hens and Happy Nurse's Day to all the nurses out there.  I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful day (and week!) and know how much you are appreciated.  
For those of you who are new to the hen house and may not know, Lil' Chick (my daughter) is a Registered Nurse, and has a degree in Nursing as well.  Yup, she takes after her momma!!  Bwah-ha-ha-ha!!  ((Pfffft - right!!))  Anyhoo, to celebrate her special day, I made her this little card.


OMG, I just love those crazy BANDAIDS!!  I couldn't believe I found DP that was the exact bandaid color.  Yay!  They would be great for a Get Well card too!  I added some distress ink around the edges for dimension and finished with a few homemade enamel dots.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  Have a great day and be sure to stop back by tomorrow for more Mother's Day card inspiration.  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:

   

6 comments:

  1. What a CUTE card.... you have the BEST ideas. Your card is sure to make her have a BIG smile when she opens it.... Thanks so much for sharing...
    Love the Bandaids!!!! and how you have the Happy popped up, it looks like you used black foam maybe.... Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Dotty! Actually, I have a pack of fun foam in a variety of colors so the fun foam I used here was brown. Not the exact shade but close enough. I love those Bandaids too! :)

      Delete
  2. That is so cute. Love the adorable bird nurse and cute bandaids. Happy Nurse's Day to all the nurses and to Lil' Chick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JoAnn! Love ALL your comments! They always MAKE my day!

      Delete
  3. The perfect card as it even has a Lil chick in a nursing cap! My Mom was a registered nurse. Although she retired early to raise a family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good eye Carol! That's it exactly!! Thank you for your sweet comments!

      Delete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!