Thursday, September 3, 2015

Happy Birthday Karen!

Mornin' hens!  Here's a little card I made for my good friend Karen.  She and I eat lunch together EVERY Thursday.  We're Subway fanatics.  Seriously, we walk in and don't even say a word, they know exactly what we want and we just stand there.  LOL!  


When I saw this "FRIEND" die on Pinterest, I immediately fell in love with the font and size. Gotta get that one! You know how that is right?  {snort!} I loved how this card turned out.  I know Karen will too!      


Here's a close up of that gorgeous background paper from the Recollections line at Michaels.  It's a Kraft 6x6 paper pad called "Craft It, Vintage Glam.  Most of the papers are glittered with either silver, bronze or gold.  Uh hello????  Kraft and glitter..  Yes please!!  Doesn't get any better than that!!  LOL!  Okee dokee, that's all for me today.  I hope you hens have a GREAT day!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:




2 comments:

  1. Those little critters are so cute! A fun Birthday card for a fun friend. Hope her day is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday card with those cute critters. I like that friend die also.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!