Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Holiday Sale Continues!!

Morning' hens!
While Black Friday and Cyber Monday have come and gone, Purple Onion Designs' SALE is still going STRONG!!  Woot-woot!! (or should I say Hoot-Hoot!) snort!


Here's another sweet Winter image.  I just love this little guy.  He looks so happy.  I used the same sentiment as on my previous POD post below (since I liked it so much!).  Be sure to head on over to the Purple Onion Designs website and enjoy 25% off through 12/6.  
Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:



4 comments:

  1. He is so cute. Love the colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. Love the colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love!! I love all of Stacey Yacula's designs...so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that Happy Owl is a HOOT! Too Darn Cute. :) You gotta love Stacey's images.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!